WELCOME to the DEMOCRATIC PARTY of CARROLL COUNTY, AR!
ABSENTEE BALLOT REQUEST
Address to: Connie Doss
Carroll County Clerk
210 W Church Ave
Berryville, AR 72616
It is our understanding that all requests for absentee ballot will be honored. Check the boxes that most apply. We have highlighted (YELLOW) those areas that would be appropriate for personal issues associated with COVID-19.
Most of you will check
1. “I will be unavoidably absent from my polling site on Election Day"
2. “I RESIDE - within the county in which I am registered to vote”
3. “I REQUEST THE APPROPRIATE ABSENTEE BALLOT FOR THE FOLLOWING ELECTIONS: General Election/Nonpartisan Runoff & General Election Runoff”
4. “I WILL RECIEVE MY BALLOT BY: Mail. I request that you mail my ballot to the following address: “
5. The printed name and signature (highlighted in GREEN) must be that which is on the Voter Registration File held by the Secretary of State. You can check this by going to SOS.ARKANSAS.GOV and click on “VOTER VIEW” tab.
You can get a copy of this application below Sample or https://www.sos.arkansas.gov/uploads/elections/Absentee_Ballot_Application.pdf
Right Click to Print Form Below to Your Printer
Visit our New Headquarters!
Behind Keels Creek Winery
We have campaign yard signs and more!
Monday, 11 am - 1 pm
Tuesday, 2 pm - 4 pm
Wednesday, 3 pm - 5pm
Thursday through Sunday
12 pm - 5 pm
3185 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR
CARROLL COUNTY, AR
FOR US CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 3
FOR ARKANSAS HOUSE
FOR JUSTICE OF PEACE
Click Photos to visit
each Candidate's Site
Be the WAVE!
Support Suzie Bell
Contributions are only one way our Candidates need your help. Suzie's campaign is asking for volunteers to gather Wednesday Evenings to help make phone calls, write postcards and other activities promoting Suzie Bell for State Representative for District 97.
Contact Laura Covington, Campaign Manager, for more information to volunteer. You can send a Private Message to Laura via: https://www.facebook.com/SuzieBell.AR.